Saturday, March 15, 2014

March Memories!


Two months....it's been two months with this guy! It's amazing how much you can learn about each other and how much your love can grow in just two months. I love this man. I am in love with this man. I even still get butterflies around him. 
 
                           

Today (Saturday) was a good day! I had signed us up for church cleaning last week, which I probably should have asked Eth if he wanted to get up early on his day off, but being the good sport that he is, he got up and we cleaned. Then came back to our house and dug weeds...probably one of our least favorite things to do. Ha but it felt good to get them gone and our yard looks much better!

Who doesn't love a hard working man.
       
                          
Before

          
After
 

          

Then while Eth got his video game fix in I went with the girls for a little post bday outing for whit! Pedicures!! Such a nice treat after digging weeds and cleaning all morning! 







Spring break '14

   Now before you get excited thinking you are about to see pictures of an exotic beach or sunny fun field activity, let me warn you now...you aren't. Sadly this spring break was not a week off of work. However, we managed to make it a great week nonetheless. Eth got the whole week off from school and since he doesn't have to work Wednesdays my work was awesome and gave me the day off. So we slept in, made pancakes, (I love when I have time to be a good wife and cook for him), went to hurricane and played pickle ball and visited with my family who was all in town! We were able to spend a lot of time with family this week! 

Here's a few good memories from the last week or so!

Friday we went on a little four wheeler ride. Such great weather! And of course we had to take duke (the dog)...since the duke basketball team was playing that evening and Eth was sure he'd be a good luck charm.



Lunch date with the nephews!



#trowbackthursdays to that one time when we would always take naps. This one was precious. With my fiancé and baby b.



Ya this happened. Bent down to pick something up and it slipped right out of my purse :( the hubbies awesome and already ordered me a new heavy duty case and Is letting me get it fixed next week. 




I wanted to surprise eth with a note on the door when he got off work to meet me at the park with a nice picnic all set up....unfortunately the city league soccer team has games going on. I couldn't let that stop me....so picnic in the living room!!


 Good memories made with a good man...MINE!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment