Sunday, March 15, 2015

Spring Break Part 3

-------------------------------------------FRIDAY------------------------------------------
 STEPS:19,236
 The Statue of Liberty

Friday morning we took the ferry across to Staten Island for a great view of the lady liberty! 


 Not gonna lie,  some people were taking pictures with the bull on the opposite side... Haha

Trinity Church




 
 

 9/11 Memorial

This was by far one of most beautiful memorials I've ever seen. I highly recommend visiting here if you are ever in NY. Even crowded with people it had a peaceful feeling there. 
 What a tragic event that took place here,  I hope that those families who lost loved ones can now find peace at the site of the buildings.



The Empire State Building

Unfortunately they up'ed the ticket price and I'm the only one out of the group who hadn't  been to the top, so I got brave and decided to go alone. The view from the top was so amazing!! One of the first times I've been alone and in a big city and I think I really liked it! 



 



Grand Central Station


Central Park



 Do we have to come home?! This trip has been so great and I almost forgot what our normal is. We've been able to see so much and enjoy our time traveling together! We are so blessed to travel and see the world. One thing I've learned this week...Who you travel with can be more important than the destination. I love my Ethan.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! You look like you had so much fun! And your pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete