Monday, April 20, 2015

E A S T E R 2015

This year we had Easter in Skyler and Melissa's big remodeled backyard that they are so proud of. It was the perfect location for a big family gathering and with nice beautiful weather to accompany us. 

 I honestly can't imagine my life without this hunk. He makes me so happy that I wonder how I ever survived without him! And it is #becauseofHim that I am so happy and in an ETERNAL marriage with the man of my dreams. I am so grateful for the life and resurrection of my Savior Jesus Christ. 



These girls are some of my favorite people. Growing up having so many cousins/sisters my age has been awesome. I just can't wait to see what our futures hold as we all start our families and hopefully continue to strengthen our relationships. Look how beautiful they all are!!



These two have such a sweet relationship with one another.





No comments:

Post a Comment