Friday, December 4, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

This thanksgiving reminded me of a lot to be thankful for. Most importantly, family. For those I was with and those that I missed. We traveled up to Jerome, Idaho just outside Twin Falls. Ethan's brothers family lives up there and since they just had sweet baby Owen and couldn't travel, we all came to them for the holiday. Ready for a house full of guests, or not! They were great to host us all weekend long and gave us a nice warm home to spend time in together. We ate a ton of yummy food, lot's of tasty pie, and plenty of thanksgiving leftovers. We did our annual movie night a bit different this year, splitting up the guys & girls. I think we all enjoyed that idea! This year the girls put me in charge of the crafts, a new tradition we are starting each year. I believe we all had fun and some of us really got our crafty genes flowing! It was fun to see how different our crafts ended up. Great minds...think differently ;) We had the perfect weather conditions all week. Driving up & back we dodged all the bad weather. While there in their nice cozy home, we witnessed what I believe was our first winter wonderland over Thanksgiving. It was beautiful. I really love the snow but I'm grateful I don't have to live in it. It was just a nice thing to visit! Shannon & Steve rented all the couples a really nice hotel room where us gals were able to spend more bonding time.  Overall, the weekend was just so nice and relaxing.  Family walks in the snow, plenty of time with the nephews, and even time to enjoy more than one traditional Thanksgiving nap. Now that's what I call a perfect weekend! I love my Janson family!!


One of my biggest blessings: HIM 
  

3 comments:

  1. Looks so cold, but so fun! I'm glad you are back though! Also, Eth looks like such a creeper in that picture! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that's my husband... ;) It was freezing but a winter wonderland! Can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pics! Love them all! I'm so glad you added the series of creeper pics of Ethan haha! So glad you guys were able to come up. My boys love their uncle E and aunt Nee!

    ReplyDelete