Saturday, January 30, 2016

Happy Two Years

Holy Hannah, can you believe Mr. Janson and I have been married two years already!? Sure doesn't feel real to me. In a way it feels like we've always been together. It's hard to remember life without him. He has brought so much joy and happiness to my life, to our lives. I wish I could make a list of all the things I love about him. Someday I will. Ethan, you are the love of my life and I never want to spend a day without you by my side. How blessed am I to share eternity with you.


Our anniversary has always been a hard date to make plans for considering it's right during all the Christmas and New Years celebrations with all our families in town. Because of this, Mr.Janson and I have decided to postpone our anniversary to March. Last year over spring break, we flew out to DC & NY. This year...San Francisco and Monterrey California are where we'll celebrate two years!! With no kids in our lives yet, I believe we are making the most of our young married life and traveling as much as our budget will allow. Someday when we decide to start a beautiful family of our own, I know it will be it's own wonderful adventure. However for now, no matter the destination, our time spent together is what I cherish the most.  Happy two years Mr.Janson.

No comments:

Post a Comment