Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Baby #6

As luck would have it, Ethan was away at Drill over the weekend which left me in hurricane at my parents house. Grandma Spendlove & I had our hands full last weekend. While Sky & Melissa were checked in at the hospital getting ready to meet their newest little one, we tended to the older kids. Sleepovers, games, walks, baths, & bed (attempts) was what our weekend consisted of. I love my nieces & nephews. It's hard to believe I'm already up to 6 in the last 4 years. We took the kids to meet their sister and while we waited for some other family members to have their turn, we distracted the kids by going on a walk to the temple. What fun it is to watch these kids light up seeing this "castle". The temple is a place of love and beauty. What a perfect place to go before welcoming a new member to our eternal family.  Welcome to the world, little Charlee.
 
Well folks, she's here. 
Charlee Spendlove
 8lbs 12oz 21in 
Feb 5, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment