Sunday, April 3, 2016

Spring is Here!

Spring is my absolute favorite time of year!! The suns out, the weathers heating up, and the perfect cool breeze is still a blowin! It's like the outdoors are just begging us to come out! One of the best parts about Spring...is the April Session of General Conference. I love conference because it reminds me that we are lead by a prophet who is called of God. Listening to conference, every doubt in my mind get's erased and every question gets answered. The messages are so inspired, and seem to be exactly what I need to hear. Conference always has a way of putting things back into prospective.

It's days like today after being with these girls all day (& Melissa who was nursing) that I realize how grateful & blessed I am for these amazing ladies in my life. Aside from being my best friends, they are just so fun to be around. I honestly think of them as my best friends and I hope that never changes. We've been blessed with the best mother, who is easily one of our biggest fans, best friend, and greatest example. 

If you didn't get a chance to watch General Conference & would like to, you can watch it here.







No comments:

Post a Comment