Friday, February 16, 2018

My ValentineS

This year we started  a new Valentine's tradition! We each chose  a random day in February (not the 14th) to surprise & spoil the other. Hoping to make it feel more special rather than just expected.
Yesterday was the day Ethan decided to surprise me... He got off work early, was preparing a steak & potatoes dinner complete with chocolate & roses on the table. 
Not aware of this dinner date he had arranged, I was in hurricane working on a home project with my sisters and called to tell him I'd be home late. Being the wonderful husband that he is, instead of him being upset about his surprise plans being ruined he casually told me to stay as long as I wanted and to enjoy my time with my sisters crafting because he knows DIY + Sisters are two of my favorite things!
And that right there is just ONE of the many things that I love about this man. He ALWAYS tries to put me and my happiness first. ♥️

Although Grace and I did surprise him at work on the 14th with gifts, the month is still not over. I can't wait for the date I have planned for Ethan. Blog post to follow as soon as it's done. :) We had a wonderful Valentine's day celebrating our love for each other and now our precious baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment