Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Temple, flying planes & a perfect baby!


 It's already June! Can you believe it?! Where has the year gone! Ever since I got engaged/married, time has flown by! I guess it's true, time flies when you're having fun!! 
I swear I only post about my weekends...but to be honest those are the most exciting days! Since Ethan and I both work mon-fri basically 8-5 the weekends are our stress relieving, party attending, family spending, outdoors living, moments! I live for the weekends! We are so blessed to live so close to both our families and we are doing all we can to make the most of that. There are going to be some changes in our life coming up that could move us from our families for a time, so we are making sure to take advantage of them now! 

We were lucky enough to attend two different sealings at the LDS St.George temple over the weekend! I absolutely love going to the temple. Especially sealings. The feelings and excitement from our sealing 5 months ago, comes rushing back in and I fall in love with Ethan all over again. Attending the temple allows me to honestly forget about the world for a while and just focus on the real important things of this life. I will always be grateful Ethan and I chose a temple marriage. In a civil wedding, nothing saddens me more than to hear the words "till death do you part" in the ceremony. I am blessed to know that I WILL be with my husband and love of my life for this life and eternity. And I'm glad these friends of ours felt the same.


I taught my first lesson in our Primary class. It's sad I get nervous to teach a bunch or 8 year olds. Okay, probably more pathetic. That is just one thing I've never been good at, public speaking. However, I felt really good about my lesson on Sunday. I have to thank my loving husband for that. He really "pushed" and encouraged me, in the best way possible, to learn to give and prepare lessons. I am grateful for a husband that cares about my spiritual progress! Ethan and I just adore our primary kids. Walking home from church Ethan informed me he wants a little girl because of how adorable our primary kids are. They just adore Ethan. But lets be honest...who doesn't!?

After church and our routine naps, we headed to hurricane for dinner with the family. This Sunday was especially enjoyable. Kyson convinced the whole family to head out to the park to watch him fly his new remote control plane. It was actually pretty darn impressive.







Well everyone but Liam was impressed. Kyson had the plane take off over him and he was terrified. Can't lie though, this picture is classic. He took off running to us so fast! Poor kid. haha


We also enjoyed a nice ride on the Tailgate, which totally brings back young childhood summer memories! Oh to be a kid again and actually have a summer!




Our good friends had their baby about a week ago. They made a perfect baby. Seriously, she's perfect! I love her and I want one. Ethan says not yet...but after holding her I think he started to get a little itching to have one too! I can already tell little Emma June and I will be best friends. ;) Congrats on your precious little angle Lacy & Trevor! You will be seeing lots more of us I'm positive. 



Nothing makes me more baby hungry than seeing Ethan hold a teeny tiny baby and actually enjoying it!










No comments:

Post a Comment