Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Weekend!!

Every have one of those moments you wish you could live in forever? I caught mine on camera Sunday. Such a perfect afternoon. Us three were eating on a blanket in our backyard during a family BBQ. Then our little picnic turned into a little laying down eating popsicles, watching the wind blow through the trees (which amazed him), bonding time. Getting this kid to sit still for longer than 5 minutes is pretty much impossible, so for him to lay with us and enjoy the relaxation for about 20 was amazing. He's the cutest especially when he talks to us in his complete gibberish and goes on and on because he believes we understand him. Oh and can we talk about how hot my husband is? Wowza!




For memorial day Shay and Tyson went riding with us out to Toquerville Falls. I was in desperate need of sun! This is the first full-time job I've ever had so sadly I'm indoors most days so when the chance to enjoy the sun comes around, I'm all for it!  Shay & Tyson are our number one go to adventure buddies. If you are not a twin you will never be able to really understand the bond that twins have and the awesome fact that I will always have a best friend. ALWAYS! Plus now that we are both married we make for perfect double date buddies for life! I love having a twin, my twin!

  


Sooo relaxing, just soaking up the sun! As you can see, we both needed a bit haha


Our mighty strong men!



Oh good news, Eth and I were called as Valiant 8 primary teachers!! I mean Brother & Sister Janson. So weird! haha We taught our first lesson on Sunday and we already love our kids. :) Eth is a natural with kids and teaching. Me, not so much! I love the kids but I am not very good at giving talks or lessons. I recently was telling Eth I didn't really feel like I was progressing and wasn't sure what to do...well the Lord sure did. I think having this calling will really help me improve so I'm excited! One things for sure, being in primary is a great form of birth control ;)


Oh and shout out to my awesome husband! Today marks 5 months of bliss spent with him! :)

1 comment: