Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mothers Day!

 Mothers day was fantastic...and I'm not even a mother yet. I wanted to do something special for my mom that I could do myself and not have to spend a ton of money on, unlike a clothing item that she may not even like anyways. She was always saying she needs pictures of all of us for her desk at work, so I figured why not include us all in one. She cried... I made my mom cry! She loved it!! Probably the best gift giving moment for me just to see how happy she was and how much it ment to her!



WE LOVE YOU MOM/GRANDMA <3


Surprisingly, Sunday morning I woke up to breakfast in bed from Eth. He made eggs, bacon, and chocolate milk...my favorite! He said something like, "I know you're not a mom yet but you will be someday and I just wanted to do something nice for you." What a sweetheart! I am the luckiest. :)


Today's a short post but I just wanted to share my first mothers day with eth. I have the best husband and family in the world. And the best examples in my mom and sisters, of how to be such loving, caring, and beautiful mothers! Happy mothers day to all you moms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment