Monday, February 23, 2015

Snowy Blossoms

Sometimes waking up in the morning is the hardest part of my day. However, this morning, I got a phone call from my mother in-law to let me know our morning run was cancelled due to the snowy weather. The snowy weather!!! Last week I was wearing short sleeve shirts and flip flops and a week later waking up to pouring snow. Insane! Usually at 7:30 am I would head straight back to bed, but laying there I just got nervous I was going to miss it before it all melted. So I bundled up, grabbed my camera, and headed out the door. It was so beautiful and practically untouched so early in the morning I just had to go for a walk. Some of my favorite views were these snowy blossoms. Hopefully they'll hang on!


 




  

Our mailboxes. Yes, I took a picture of them. I just loved the contrast between the white snow, green grass, and picket fence.





No comments:

Post a Comment