Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lovers Day

Second Valentine's Day has come and gone and it's got me wondering how life can really fly by so quickly!! Will I always feel like we were JUST married?? In some ways I hope so This year we decided to kick off our Valentine's Day by finally getting out and digging our weeds, together! A couple that digs together stays together! That's the saying right? ;) Anyways, it really was nice to know we could do something has boring as dig weeds and still consider it a great day. After cleaning and digging weeds, my parents took us out to lunch! That night we decided to stay in and cook dinner together and it was a brilliant idea. Steak, potatoes, and chocolate dipped strawberries and bananas. All while avoiding the chaos of St.George folks.


I decided to make "Our first year" book and Ethan's t-shirt quilt. My first quilt. My last quilt. Because I love him! 

Candle light dinner with my love. 


My hubby gave me flowers! I know they may be simple and what everyone gives/gets...but I loved it. I don't know a single girl who wouldn't appreciate flowers.

  

But the cutest thing was probably all the notes he left hidden around our place. He should totally write for hallmark.


  



Oh and you know he loves you when he buys you new yoga pants!  ;)


My cutesy Valentine banner! I'm kind of sad the holiday is over...I love holidays. Bring on Easter!!

 











No comments:

Post a Comment