Sunday, August 7, 2016

Give me back by Husband!!

Ok Army, it's time to give my husband back. Sharing is caring!! #lessthanaweek #dontbeselfish

As many of you may already know, Ethan has been gone for the past month in Kentucky for CLC. (His second half of basic, sort of) We survived the first half of this training last summer but that did not mean I was ready or excited about this one. I have been dreading it since January!! Ethan has been such a trouper. He never once complained about having to go again. Actually rarely do I ever hear him complain. Hes's such a a good example to me. Anyways, I cannot believe how fast this past month has gone. The days are long, but man oh man those weeks were fast!! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I was gone on vacation for a little over a week of this month. I think I also have to admit I am just getting stronger when it comes to being away from my husband. Doesn't mean I like it anymore though.

I am so grateful for him. He has gone through so much over this past month. Sleeping outside in just a sleeping bag under the stars or rain, the gas chambers, heavily humid weather EVERYDAY, more than half of this training without AC, heat rashes, showering once every couple of days, and just being away from his everyday comforts and convenience of being home, yet he still finds things to be happy about.
Its hard to explain life without him. I have had a good month, a happy month. But just nothing at all compared to the happiness and completeness of sharing it all with him. It just makes me realize again why I chose him. Why I choose him again and again. He's my whole life and my partner. My best friend and I am sooo ready to have him home in just THREE days!!!! I have a fun weekend planned that I can't wait to share with him!! Good job babe, I'm so proud of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment