Sunday, August 14, 2016

HES HOME!!!!

Look who's back where he belongs! The only thing that makes these long weeks apart worth it, is the anticipation and excitement of picking my husband up from the airport!! Seeing his attractive self and knowing he's safe and healthy and HOME always gives me a huge rush of emotions! We have some great family and an overly excited little girl who came to the airport to welcome our soldier home! She almost beat me to him!! ;)


Ethan flew in on the perfect day. Thursday night right after I finished work for the week and was ready to party for 4 days before we were both back to real life. I planned a few activities for the weekend as if just being together doing nothing wasn't good enough ;) We had a little lake time riding the jet ski Friday and then dinner with his parents that night. Basically just a few days devoted to whatever he wanted to do! After 30 long days & nights of being told what to do constantly I felt it was the least he deserved.
I also surprised my babe with tickets to the demolition derby Saturday night! He's a sucker for surprises ad I really need to start doing them for him more often! We weren't really sure if we were derby-lovin kind of people but after last night, we are!! It's a good thing Ethan drove us home because I was feeling a real need to ram somebody!! :)

 How adorable are these two!! My heart can't wait to make this man a daddy!! I'm in absolute heaven over here having my favorite person back home where he belongs!! Now back to real life with us both back to work on Monday and school starting in the next week. I love real life with Ethan and I' so glad to have him home (:

No comments:

Post a Comment