Saturday, October 22, 2016

Halfway to 50!!

My husband is halfway to 50 and hotter than ever!! I'd say Ethan had a pretty good birthday weekend, filled with family, friends, food, and SURPRISES!! One of my favorite things about him is that he tries to act like his birthday is not a big deal...but I can always tell he's so excited! He LOVES surprises!! Birthday's are the perfect excuse to get work off early and just go play all weekend, so that's exactly what we did. 
We left early Thursday afternoon, with plans to get up to Logan to stay with family. Little did Ethan know, I had other plans. Usually when traveling, we only make quick dinner stops, but that night I somehow talked him into stopping at Cafe Rio in Orem. Shortly after sitting down to eat, Ethan noticed an old mission friend walk in and join us, and then another friend from high school, and then before you know it we had a whole group of wonderful friends who came to surprise Ethan for an early birthday dinner!! We love each and everyone of them that came! You know who you are!! Some of my best friends are some of Ethan's Mission companion's wives. They are so great and because I already like their husbands I can't help but love them!! 
The weekend started out in Logan, with our siblings Keean, Tami, and McCoy, and friends Zak, Jacquie, Chris and Shannon. We went to the corn maze, a beautiful hike up Logan Canyon to the wind caves, and then spent all Saturday in Lagoon! It was such a fun weekend and a great way to ring in Fall. Happy birthday babe, you mean the world to me!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment