Saturday, October 26, 2019

Hello 3rd Trimester

12-28 Weeks

Hello, 3rd Trimester!! Here's the update for those interested. I have been really slacking at updates for baby girl #2 and I'm having major mom guilt about it. I am thrilled for this baby just like I was with Grace but it's a lot harder to sit down and blog when you have a busy toddler running around needing your attention! I have some random photos but some are just weeks apart! I'll try to get a few more before she makes her appearance. Now to try and go back to document a few things from this pregnancy before I forget them all. 
I haven't had any crazy cravings this time around. Just the usual pickles and for a few weeks I mostly lived off bagels and cream cheese. No major food aversions or sickness after about 20 weeks. I tested negative for gestational diabetes again, which is great because I don't know how I would have been to cut my sugars/treats! I have a possible inguinal hernia that may or may not require surgery after the birth but fingers crossed it doesn't get to that point. I have had pretty bad varicose veins on my left ankle and starting up my leg. It is quite a sight but wearing compression socks helps. Other than the usual 3rd-trimester aches and difficulty sleeping, it's been a pretty good pregnancy. 
We think we decided on a name, but I'll keep it private until we see her. Luckily, we have a backup. For some reason, I just haven't been able to really say I know who this little one is. With Grace, I knew that was her name. I'm hopeful as soon as I see her, I'll know! She gets the hiccups as much as grace did. ALL THE TIME! and lately, she's been making huge movements more than just a quick little punch/kick. I think it's because she's on her move head down. I took a breastfeeding course last night to refresh my memory and hopefully set myself up for success. I am very hopeful this time around goes better for us. I realize we had a lot going against us last time around as a first-time mom and moving back from Georgia in the first few days. I got a new doctor at 28 weeks haha I was first assigned one in vegas that I loved but then she left for maternity leave. The one I got assigned to after, let's just say we didn't mesh well. At first, I was just going to suck it up and stay with her but then I remembered how scary and uncomfortable delivery already is and the need to connect and trust your provider. The new doctor I found is Dr.Julie Goodell and I'm much happier and feel more calm about it all. Hopefully, I'll manage to get one more post up before she comes but we'll see! ;)



               12 Weeks                           22 Weeks

      
     23 Weeks                            25 Weeks


        26 Weeks                            27 Weeks

28 Weeks








No comments:

Post a Comment