Monday, September 9, 2019

21 Weeks + a little update for Grace

We had our 20-week anatomy scan and everything looks great! What a relief. I pray everything stays that way. The doctor also confirmed we are in fact still having a little Girl! My morning sickness has definitely gone away! I was really starting to think it never would but it's exciting to think I'm past that morning sickness phase with this pregnancy. Now I am feeling my energy start to return and even a little nesting mood coming on. One of my favorite phases! Grace has been extra sweet with baby sis. Praying for her, giving her loves and kisses and talking about how baby sis is growing in her belly too. ;)

Lately, it's as though Grace is growing and changing so much every day! One of my favorite things lately is when she says "we all together!" We were in Utah for a while without Ethan and so when we were all back together again she was just so happy. Now she uses that phrase a lot while hugging us. It's the sweetest little thing to hear and I love that she loves when we are all together!

She still loves to hold hands and especially in the car or when she's going to sleep. It's another sweet moment to hear her say " momma hold my hand?" I'll cherish it for now and miss it soo much when she outgrows wanting to hold my hand.

Grace had her first haircut! :( We had Aunt Terra do it while we were on the mountain at our reunion last week. As much as I didn't want to do it I knew she needed it. She had a pretty long mullet going on and her bangs were constantly in her eyes. It turned out really cute honestly and just took some getting used to but Terra gave her the cutest little bob. I'm hopeful her hair will grow back in more evenly next time and less "business in the front, party in the back" style!

Photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment