Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Weekend!

Easter weekend was so nice! Although, I am beginning to think every weekend with this guy will be awesome. My work was awesome and gave me Friday off for Easter so shay and I went out to lunch and shopping! Oh and Whit & Berkley came to town!

Eth and I Easter morning!




HEADBANDS!  Whit talked us into trying something new with her and ordered these cute headbands from a lady off etsy. They come in so many colors and patterns it was hard to pick just a few! Not sure how we feel about them yet, but they will be nice for those days I really just don't wanna do my hair. (sorry about the crazy eyes)


Friday night we went to hurricane to spend time with my familly. We painted Easter eggs, ate yummy food, and even slept out back on the tramp! Not too sure ethan will ever do that again, not in hurricane at least! He is definitely not used to that hurricane wind! It kept waking him up, poor guy! But I am so grateful he tried it for me, seeing as how excited I was! Used to sleep out back all the time growing up, he just had to experience it once!


Eth's RSL Egg!




Yes, this is my NEPHEW Liam. Whit was showing us all Berkley's new headbands and Liam just had to wear one too. But come one, when it makes him that happy you have to just go with it! Oh and no pants is normal at grandmas. For the kids, anyways!


I let him sleep in since he didn't get much sleep during the night...Then I jumped all over him to wake him! Soo many memories sleeping out here growing up!


Ethan is soo good with our nephews! He probably takes Liam for a scooter ride each time we go over there. He would ride all night if we'd take him. And check out Ethan in his fun/bright new Easter shirt!


I just finished our wedding cards book last week!  I found the idea on pinterest (surprise surprise) and loved it. Now I can save them to read years down the road as well as use them as cute decoration at the house. It was a fun little project, but man I wouldn't care to use a hole puncher ever agian!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment