Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sweet Carolee!

My second niece baby Carolee is here! 
She arrived early Tuesday morning at 3:47 am
8lbs 13oz 21in



Carolee is such an adorable baby girl and so far seems like a good baby. To me I can really see liam and skyler in her but who knows...babies looks change so much and so fast! I have been blessed with the cutest nieces and nephews by far! And amazing bro/sis in-laws! My family is one of the most important things to me and that goes for Ethan's side as well. There's nothing that can make me happier than my eternal family! This Easter season just reminded me how grateful I am to my savior Jesus Christ's and his sacrifice but most importantly his resurrection, so that I too can be resurrected and be with the people I love the most. My favorite people, my family, my eternity. #becauseofhim


This face is adorable.


Eth really doesn't care for his picture taken...but I always tell him he'll thank me when we're old and can't remember anything. At least we'll have these pictures to remember! He loves baby Carolee and did a good job holding her...as long as she didn't cry ;)


I think she likes me. 



 She is so precious...and she makes me very baby hungry!



The happy family of 5! The boys just loved her, Liam maybe a little too much. ;)
They'll have to keep a close eye on that one.





2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! I love it all! I'll have to come over here if I want an update on the family down there! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do now! One day i just decided I wanted to be a "blogger", so i went for it! Still getting the hang of it but yes, feel free to follow!

    ReplyDelete