Monday, April 7, 2014

General Conference Weekend!

 General Conference weekend was wonderful. Eth and I got a lot done around the house, hanging picture displays (pictures to come soon) and digging weeds...our favorite thing to do. Not really.

Watched Saturday's session of conference at our place then of course the RSL game with his dad at his parents house. Ethan and his dad love watching sports together....even more so than watching it with his guy friends. It's kind of adorable.

Sunday morning we got to sleep in  (which is a cherished thing to us) then went to his parents for the morning session and a wonderful homemade breakfast by shannon. I LOVE breakfast...any time of day. The Janson's know this, which is why they never ask what I want to eat anymore because they already know my answer will be breakfast!  Sunday morning session was awesome. If you have never prayed for an answer in general conference about something you've been praying about, try it! It really works! It did for me and I know it can for anyone who sincerely asks.

We went to hurricane for the afternoon session with my fam and then had a nice bbq with some extended family and friends in nice weather outback. Eth and I jumped on the tramp...a lot! Then all the guys in the family competed in their weekly game of croquet...which includes a lot of "good luck" kiss requests from the hubby so you can see why it's easily one of my favorite games!

My cousins brandi and travis recently had their baby girl. London Alice, the tiniest cutest little thing. She brought her over for dinner sunday night so we got to love on her. I like to think of it as getting our baby fix in for the day so we don't have to make one of our own yet! I am not ready for that yet..but I am excited for it!
I mean how precious is this? He is such a natural with babies/kids. This is only his maybe third time holding a newborn and he handled it like a pro. And would you look at that dimple!


I love the look on her face. she really likes me, just take my word for it. 



London Alice Lebaron

Ethan cut and seasoned our meat on his own at the byom (bring your own meat) bbq. Stud. Then he said babe, come take a picture of me. haha It's a very rare occasion when he actually asks me to take his picture!


Brayden and I got to play with play-dough during conference...to keep us quiet. ;)






1 comment: