Wednesday, July 23, 2014

*Adventures in Logan*

Baby McCoy Alan Janson 

Ethans brother keean and his wife tami just had their first baby a few weeks 
ago.  We rode up to Logan with Ethans parents to meet the little guy and I think it's save to say we all loved him! He was such a good happy baby overall. Congrats Tami and keean!



These few pictures were taken outside the cutest old LDS building I've seen. After sacrament meeting we all went exploring inside the church house. Very pretty.




Ethan feeding baby McCoy for the first time!




While visiting in Logan we got to see a little bit of the beautiful town on a walk to the park and temple. Logan definitely captures the beauty and simplicity of a nice small town.  I'm falling in love with logan.... Well summers in logan! 



 





Just a good looking picture of my husband I thought I'd share!!





No comments:

Post a Comment