Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy HALFaYEARsary!!

We have hit our halfway mark to our first year together! Through out dating I was one of those "month counter girls" who always reminded Ethan, "Babe we've been together for __ months now!" So I was very pleased when after we were married he made sure to tell me every month that he loved me and that he knew it was our mark of a new month together! Feels a little bit more special to be at our 6 month mark in marriage! And with all the celebrations this month, fourth of July, my birthday, it brings out the party hat emotions in me! It was a great day to reflect on the first half of our marriage and what an entire year can do to our lives. I'm looking forward to every month of it with Ethan!


A few weeks ago we made it up to Zion again to go biking and I just wanted to share a few pictures of our trip! Biking down Zion will never get old and it's by far one of my favorite summer activities! It was one of the more exciting times partly due to the fact that we went and explored an old ghost town called Grafton around 1 am. It was so eerie! Loved it though.



                             



1 comment:

  1. Hey Shauni, you dont know me but I have known your husband and in laws for a VERY long time but haven't been in touch with them for a bit :( I have read a lot of your posts within the last hour and I feel like I know you better!! It makes me happy that Ethan found you!! :) you guys make a beautiful couple!!! I hope that I get to know you better and maybe even one of these days meet you!! :) ~ kodey

    P.S. Happy 6 Month-iversary!! :)

    ReplyDelete