Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My latest DIY's...

I have the best mother and mother in-law! My last two projects could not have been done without them!! First up is my kitchen table!! During both projects I thought I had bit off more than I could chew, but thanks to the help from family and my husband they turned out great! These projects take a lot of work but in the end it's so great to just sit and admire the finished project knowing how much work we put into it! I know you are usually supposed to post the before first but I am too excited about the After!!

AFTER!!


  

Shannon is the bomb! She's helped me through every step of this project! I am grateful to have her as a mother in-law. And especially for being so patient with a newby like me!

 
 
BEFORE!!




 The other project was this cute little entry table. My mom, sisters and I all made these on our first GNO (girls night out). It was a lot more work than we were expecting but it turned out pretty great, if I do say so myself! And I couldn't have done it without my brother for the assembly and my mom for all her hard work she put into them!




 

1 comment: