Monday, October 20, 2014

October Fun!!

A piece of advice....make time for girls night. It's always a good idea. ALWAYS!! These girls are some of my old friends. Friends who I know I'll always have. No matter how much time goes by before we can all get together, we still manage to pick right back up where we left off. It's been so fun to be there for each other and share in the changes of our lives. Lately including marriages, and babies. So grateful for these particular friends and others as well.

As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends, and more important to have real ones.




Birthday Boy!! He's my best friend, my greatest blessing, and forever the love of my life of my life. 
It's safe to say that with three different parties, he had an enjoyable birthday. Sunday we celebrated with my family in hurricane, Monday with his family, and Wednesday with our friends.

  

Ethan is such a wonderful man and deserved to be spoiled beyond belief on his special day. So trying my best and being the cheesy, overly loving, wife that I am....I left TONS of sticky notes all over our house with messages for him to wake up to. I surprised him with a cleaned car, inside and out! And a fun little "honk it's my birthday" written on the back! He hates the attention haha That night we celebrated with a surprise dinner/dessert party with a huge group of friends. Looking around at all the friends that showed up to celebrate with him made me realize how blessed I am to be married to such a friendly and likeable guy. We have some of the greatest friends around! He was very appreciative of it all and along with me, so grateful for all of the love from our amazing friends and family! There's nothing I love more than watching our friends and family be so kind and loving to my sweet husband, who honestly deserves the best! 

My parents decorated his office and brought him lunch!
 

Ryan, Lisa, Braden and Amber surprised him by decorating his car!
 





Monday night we carved pumpkins for FHE with some good friends. Ethan and I decided to really put our artistic abilities to the test with our pumpkin. I'd say we carved the best darn pumpkin I've ever done! Oh and don't be fooled, that small pumpkin being eaten...is Ethans! :) Fall has been treating us rather nicely!




No comments:

Post a Comment