Monday, October 20, 2014

Zion Leaves and Sunday Walks

 I love my husband. And I love Sunday walks with my husband! There's something wonderful about walking hand in hand just visiting with each other. Not having an exact destination in mind. Just out for a walk to enjoy the evening and each others company. One of my favorite things about going on walks with him is when he grabs me and switches sides so he's closer to the street. He does it because he loves me and because he wants to keep me safe. He's already such a great husband and takes such great care of us. There's no one I adore more. 

Walking is m main method of relaxation. I don't go over my lines or try to solve the world's problems, I just enjoy the worlds scenery and the wildlife. 




Fall is here and we couldn't let it slip by without going to see the fall leaves, so up to Zion we went! Our family has property up on East Zion where we used to have our family reunions until it got too dry and hot. For the last few years we've been having it up on Kolob, and as much as I love Kolob I've really missed our property on Zion. I can't decide if It's because of the actual property and mountain or just the memories I have of camping there with family. Seeing our property again after so long and sharing all my memories with Ethan was so exciting for me. For ethan, probably not so much...  But I am grateful he let me drag him around and show him anyways. We also had a little time to go out and ride the four wheelers with whit, adam, and berkley. Having family close to your age is great, but having your husbands get along too, is even greater!
I'm loving fall & wishing it could stay forever!!  
 









No comments:

Post a Comment