Friday, November 7, 2014

Nameste

Well, now that the race is over, you'd think Shannon and I would take a break from training...Nope! We have decided to continue our morning runs on account of... we like them!! I mean I've never really been the best morning person, but I'm coming around.
 This is a picture of our new trail. It's the new Washington bridge walk. (you can see it out there in the distance of this picture) It's such a gorgeous site to witness on early crisp mornings when it's not too crowded. Getting up early and running is such a great way to start my day. It motivates me to get stuff done and be productive when I get home. To make my day count. And of course I can't forget the yoga. I never would have thought I'd love something like yoga. I was wrong, I love it! It's the best mental motivation I've had in a long time. The run wakes up my body while the yoga wakes up my mind.  I'm grateful for pretty morning sunrises and sharing them with Shannon. Nameste.

No comments:

Post a Comment