Thursday, November 6, 2014

October Festivities


While Halloween isn't my favorite Holiday it was still one for the books! Being mine and Eth's first married Halloween together, it was pretty memorable. We started out the night with my family and nieces/nephews. One of our traditions growing up, has always been to set up our fire pit in the driveway out front, and roast hot dogs/mallows with friends, family, neighbors, and trick or treaters. After dinner we went trick or treating to the Janson's and then off to a party! Played some games and mostly got to visit with lots of friends. Oh and you see that handsome ghost...yeah he chose that costume all on his own. And when I suggested a ghost face he simply said, no I'll just write GHOST. My clever, witty man.

 

 Roasting mallows/dogs with shay and tyson...the hunter and his mounted deer ;)


I took the nephews down to trick-or-treat to uncle Ethan at work. They loved it and in order to keep them quiet we took lots and lots of pictures. I love my boys!

  


I wish I could take credit for this bean dip I made for work and one for the Halloween party. All credit goes to some mysterious person off Pinterest. It was a huge hit at both parties and didn't last long, so it's one to hold on to. 


One random picture from date night with some of our good friends. Mini golf and I can't tell you who won because we all were just messing around by the end of the night. Although if we had been seriously competing, you know the Janson's would have come out on top ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment