Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Lights and Ugly Sweaters!!


Christmas is one of my favorite holidays!! I love love love when the town is lit up with lights. I love hot chocolate. I love Christmas music on almost every radio station. I love cuddling. I love the cold weather. I love the Christmas season!! This weekend we went out with some friends to view the top 10 Christmas lights in town. They definitely didn't disappoint. My favorite though of course, was the temple!! The live nativity outside the temple is one of the prettiest scenes and such a great reminder of the real reason for the season.





Our family Christmas party this year was an Ugly sweater contest and guess who won... That's right! Ethan! He may have had help from an aunt who loves him haha It was good to see all the family!



Our First Tree ornament is finally hanging on our tree :)



No comments:

Post a Comment