Monday, December 15, 2014

CTR 8

When we got called to be primary teachers we never realized how much we would fall in love with our kids. We are now down to two short weeks left with them before they move on to CTR 9. :/ Being a primary teacher has been so fun! They probably teach me more than we teach them. One of their favorite things to do is acting out the story we just learned and it's rather fun to watch! They have such strong simple testimonies that help me to strengthen mine.  We're really going to miss them, but they will have so much fun with their next teachers and we will fall in love with our new kids I'm sure.



Kimball: "Hey look, I drew a picture of Brother Janson during sacrament today! Oh and I asked my  mom to put him on my thankful list." 


 We couldn't finish out the year without getting the annual flu. My whole family had it in one week, four of us on the same day! I usually hate being sick but when we both happen to get sick on the same day, I actually looked forward to staying home and cuddling with my lover.


No comments:

Post a Comment