Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Home Sweet Home #2


Our first home.
This little apartment will always have a special place in our hearts. There's something about your first place together that has that affect on you. There were things I wish we could have changed about it. Like  having carpet, a bathroom mirror big enough for us both to look in it, and more natural lighting. It's where we had our first family dinner, our first crazy neighbors, our first family ward, our first home improvement projects, our first flood, our first married fight, and our first makeup. The memories we made here will always be cherished but with that being said, we are loving our second home and looking forward to the memories we will make there!!

(best photos I could get with my camera on my phone)

We were blessed to have so much help in our move, from both of our families and friends. It's amazing how much you can accomplish with all the extra hands. We managed to get our move accomplished on a couple of workdays in the weekend, which left us with the weekend to unpack and organize. One of my favorite parts about our new house is having carpet and big windows!! I am a total lover of natural lighting!

Welcome to our new Home Sweet Home!!
Now don't judge my decorations, or lack thereof, I'm still working on those!







2 comments:

  1. LOVE your new place!! Who knew windows and carpet could make us so happy!? I have a huge window in my bedroom and I'm obsessed. We see the light now! NO more basements for us right!? haha Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No more basements is right!! Let's hope we never go back! The best part is being able to tell what time of day it is by the windows!! Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete