Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Craftaholic

My name is Shauni Janson and I'm a craftaholic. I literally have to be working on a project and have the next one in mind or I feel lazy. I know, it's absurd! I just get so happy when I see something ordinary turned into something I envisioned. 
We were given this entertainment stand Ethan's parents brought back from Germany and we have been wanting to refurnish it for quite some time. I am extremely grateful for wise and helpful in-laws who took time out of their busy lives (more than once) to give me advice and put time in to help me finish these projects. Some of my favorite memories with my mother in-law Shannon will be all our projects we have done together. Anyways, I am thrilled with the outcome of the latest projects.

BEFORE 



AFTER




BEFORE


AFTER





2 comments:

  1. That looks so good!! You're way talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dela!! If you lived closer we could do crafts together now that i have garage with a work table in it. :) Think about it!

    ReplyDelete