Wednesday, May 27, 2015

May Madness!!

Madness is literally what I think of when I go over this past months activities. Madness in a good way though. It's been a crazy month filled with lots of fun and long lasting memories. We have been busy moving in to our new place and after being here for the past month we have pretty much settled in, with the exception of a few bare walls!

This month we have been blessed to spend quite a few days at the temple!! Last Saturday we were able to witness the wedding ceremony of our friends Zak and Jaquie. It was beautiful weather and the reception was a party! Ethan has always loved dancing and I couldn't keep him off the dance floor that night. Lucky for you I got a video! Dancing Man! I just wish I had captured all the crazy dance moves he was coming up with! It's one of those memories I will never forget!

A few weeks ago we went with Kyson, for his first time, to receive his endowments. He was so ready to be there! This week our entire immediate family, including parents, all five children and their spouses, were able to do sealings together. This may be one of the only times we will all be able to be in the temple together for a long time. It literally felt like I caught a glimpse of heaven tonight!!


It seems Berkley could be our adopted child. Ethan and I have been lucky enough to watch her on a few occasions this month. I met up with whit at her doctors appointment for the baby on the way so I took Berkley and Amelia over to the temple to keep them busy. It wasn't hard to snap some pictures of this always cheesy little girl!


 While watching her one Saturday we took her to see Shannon and Steve...oh and can't forget Kat. She loves the kitty cat! Steve was so sweet to her and gave her a rose. :) Then we all went for a walk to the boardwalk which is one of our favorite!


Anything to do with Kyson and we are there!! He leaves in two weeks and we have been trying to make the most of it! This picture was taken at his last orchestra concert. He did so great on his solo and was awarded afterwards. We love our brother so much!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment