Wednesday, August 19, 2015

FHE Meal Prep

FHE meal prep with the Barclays was a success! Ashtin & Dillon are so sweet and had us join their FHE when I found out it was meal prep! With school starting next week and us wives discussing how hard it is to work, go to school, and then come home just to spend hours in the kitchen was getting rough, this meal prep was a perfect solution. We whipped up 8 meals each at $7 a meal. So worth it!


This girl just gets me! Oh and btw awesome news, she likes me so much she gave me her job ;) ....Ok so she's going back to school and I'm starting her position next Monday. Just one more reason to love her!!

We sure did luck out in the husband department. These two helped the entire time while only asking twice..."is this the last one?!" haha Honestly, it was fun for the four of us to be in the kitchen together! The men were fabulous choppers, and we made it out with only one cut. Minor, thank heavens!


Gosh our husbands are GORGEOUS!! These two are so alike it's insane. It's such a great feeling when your husbands get along so well and by their own choice. :)


For those interested here's what we made. I'll keep you posted what we liked! And for anyone interested, let me know and I'll send you the recipes and grocery list. 

- Stuffed Peppers
- Chicken Fajitas
- White Chicken Chili
- Ham & Potato Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment