Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Summer Fun

Another weekend to remember! Ethan's cousin Shane got married on the 8th so all the family came to town! Ethan's brothers all live up north or out of the state so he was completely in heaven having them all here at once. We had Tami, Keean, & McCoy stay with us which ended up being a blast. I learned home is always a little brighter having a baby running around! One morning as I came out of my room to head to work I looked down the hallway to see the little man running to hug me. He sure made me baby hungry!! (Not an announcement) The weekend ended up being a great bonding time for the brothers, who stayed up far too late paying games. Fortunately, us sister in-laws (minus Lacey unfortunately) took advantaged of one of those late nights for our own quality bonding. Nails & girl talk are always a good idea!  

Favorite Uncle Ethan & McCoy



Saturday we went up to New Harmony for a family BBQ with all the family in town. It's just not a real trip to New Harmony without going for a ride on the razors! As long as I'm belted in I can handle the hubby's driving ;)


During the week we squeezed in a last minute trip to Vegas to watch a USA basketball game with our friends. Such a fun fast trip with good company. Minus getting an ear infection and agonizing pain for most of the trip we managed to have a good time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment