Tuesday, August 15, 2017

24 Weeks


  Sunday, August 9th 2017

24 Weeks

Hit my halfway mark this week! I'm torn between wanting it to slow down + speed up!! Here's this week's updates!

Baby is the size of:
A butternut squash! She's now over 14 inches tall and weighs about 2lbs. And I can feel her growing/stretching every day!

Biggest craving right now:

Anything healthy. Fruits, veggies and you guessed it sandwiches. I feel those will never get old this pregnancy! Honestly, though, junk food and soda just make me feel soo sick! 

Weight gain:

I honestly haven't weighed myself in a few weeks! Partly because I don't dare know and the other because I don't want to focus on that. I know that as long as I'm getting bigger/rounder and she stays healthy that's all that matters. But I have been attending the gym EVERYDAY to make sure she's the only one growing! As well as to hopefully help for a quicker recovery and return to my target weight goal post-partum. 

Best moment this week:

Moving to GEORGIA!! The move itself has been a little bit of an adjustment for me but getting to stay together as a family makes it all worth it! 

How I'm sleeping:

As long as I'm not on my back I've been sleeping pretty great. She seems to move a lot at night and first thing in the morning when dad heads off to work/class. Sometimes really early so I'm turning in to a morning person whether I want to or not ;)

Symptoms:

 Been feeling a lot of round ligament pain lately.  I think she is just stretching out and getting comfortable since she's still got a couple months in there!

What's making me Nauseous: 

No nausea....luckily!!! Fingers crossed that old familiar friend doesn't come back! I'm finally starting to forget how bad it was during the first trimester that I think I'll actually do this again someday ;)
I
Mood:
Tired and stressed from moving!Saying goodbye to family and friends was hard. Then I had to make sure our house was ready for the renters. Got the babies room set up as much as possible before we get back. Washed and sorted all of her baby clothes, burp rags, blankets, etc. And then pack and drive 31 hours to Georgia. Then once we got here, I had to turn this hotel room into a "home" for the next four months. STRESSFUL month, but gonna be worth it!


New in life:

>Obviously.. we moved! It's been a little stressful but I'm actually liking to so far. Aside from missing my family/house and my familiar schedule, it's growing on me. I just need to give myself time to adjust and get used to the new schedule and then it'll be a bit more comfortable.

>Ethan started his first day of Training today. Man seeing him in uniform <3 He's gonna do great here!
>I can't believe I'm almost to my third trimester! It's really been flying by now, I think especially with the move. It sometimes still doesn't feel real!

Next Doctors Appointment: 

Some time + some place in Georgia at Fort Gordon?!



Janson Family Reunion

New Harmony Aug. 5-6
Fun picture from the Janson family reunion where 5 of us were pregnant this year! From left to right. Kimi: Due Feb. Courtenae: Due December. Me: Due November. Jessica: Due September and Sam: Due August!  Next years reunion will be so fun with lots of new faces!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment