Thursday, August 17, 2017

Baby Shower

Because of our move to Georgia and the fact that we'd be delivering the baby our here, my family decided to throw me a baby shower before we left. I was only 29 weeks so at first I didn't feel like we could do it that soon and feel good about it. I felt bad inviting friends to come and shower me with gifts when I was barely over halfway. After, some convincing from my family and thinking it over I decided to let them go ahead with it. 
We had a great turnout and we were really thankful for all the people that came to support us and shower us with love. Looking back I would have been a little sad to have not had a baby shower for our first baby!  My sisters did such a great job decorating and with the food. Here's a couple pictures to remember the big day. <3

The only regret I had was forgetting to take a picture with everyone that came, blame that on pregnancy brain!! But I truly was grateful for the thought and time put into this shower for baby G :)

No comments:

Post a Comment