Monday, September 11, 2017

Ma + Pa Janson Visit

There is nothing we love more than company!! After my trip home to Southern Utah last week, I  was able to book my flight back with Shannon + Steve. It was a lot easier to travel with family than all on my own. Steve was the best and lugged my big carry on through the airports which was a huge help to my prego body. <3  Sadly we had a whole weekend getaway mapped out in Savannah and Charleston but good old Hurricane Irma had other plans. By the time it reached us it had luckily downgraded to a Tropical Storm and hardly did any damage. His parents will be here for about a week and then we plan to join them up in Greensborough, SC for Steve's extended family reunion. Shannon made a joke to someone out here that she's a storm chaser coming all the way from Utah just to see the Hurricane and someone walking past heard her and started telling their friends,  "No way, that lady is a storm chaser!" I felt pretty safe/fun to be with a storm chaser all weekend. ;) Despite the unfortunate weather, we managed to have a great weekend exploring Georiga, and Aiken, SC. Our traveling this weekend just made me fall a little more in love with GA. Below are some pictures of my favorite spots we found.


P H I N Z Y  S W A M P  -   AUGUSTA, GA

(click to enlarge images)
  

                                               

                                               

H O P E L A N D    G A R D E N S  - AIKEN , SC


AIKENS MAKEN - AIKEN, SC 


FLANIGAN'S ICE CREAM PARLOR  - AIKEN, SC

No comments:

Post a Comment