Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Fire and Ice


This last weekend we went up north for the Jansons family men to attend their annual car show. This year, the girls got creative and spent our day at Hobby Lobby (best craft store in existence)  and then spent the remainder of the day at the new Aquarium in Draper. I was quite impressed with all the fish, sharks, birds, penguins.... Overall, It was a fun girls day out!
That night we met up with some friends/old mission companions for dinner and Ice skating. I have been begging Ethan to take me ice skating since I haven't been in almost two years and we finally got the chance to go. I'd say we're both pretty much naturals. Only fell once and that was thanks to my dear sweet husband who crashed in front of me causing me to fall on top of him. And no, it wasn't quite as romantic as in the movies. haha I forgive him.



This girl has been an instant friend since Day 1. Our husbands served in Russia together and we were introduced at a Mission Reunion and just hit it off. Sadly, I haven't seen her in about a year! A whole year!! We had some much needed chats and catching up to do and I'm so happy I got to see her! Love my Dela Brown.

  
 

 My natural Ice skating fool of a husband! 



 A few months ago we went out to a camp out with some friends Ashtin & Dillon. It was so relaxing just being out under the stars and around a warm camp fire. Man were they prepared with some yummy food! We just got the pictures back so I thought I'd share. These guys are the coolest friends and we always have  party with them! Even last minute camp outs! And no I don't think my husband is capable of taking normal photos. Gotta love him!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment