Thursday, January 1, 2015

ONE YEAR DOWN!!!!


 There's nothing I would rather do than spend my life in love with you.

 How is it even possible that we have been married for a year!? It's so crazy to think about!! We have been blessed with such a good first year! I've heard a lot of people say the first year is the hardest...but I really didn't think it was all that hard? Hope that's a good sign. I mean we had our ups and downs just like anyone does in life...but by having him by my side through it all just reminded me of how good we have it. A year later and I'm still so in love. Even get those darn butterflies from time to time :)

Because our Anniversary landed on a Sunday this year we decided to postpone it and celebrate on New Years Eve! We started our evening at Painted Pony Restaurant. The dinner was delicious and the atmosphere was fun but my favorite part was our spectacular view. The weather predictions were accurate and St.George was receiving light snow fall which is always a nice surprise for our sunny Dixie area. We were seated right next to the window and able to watch it float down and cover the ground in a blanket of white.


After dinner we decided to go get checked into our hotel. Ethan booked us a room at the new Cliffside Inn on the Dixie Hill. The view from our balcony was breathtaking, not to mention it was still snowing!! We sipped our NON-alcoholic bubbly and went out on the balcony to watch the fireworks...which never happened. :( For some reason the city didn't do their fireworks this year...possible due to the snow. Lame excuse. Thankfully the random citizens of St.George had their own and we could see them all!!



   


Waking up the next morning was another breathtaking view. There's nothing quite like those Dixie red rocks covered in white!!




I know the lighting is horrible in these pictures of us...but we had to have a picture of us!
It's been an amazing year and I'm grateful for my husband. Ethan is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'll always consider myself a lucky woman! I love the relationship we have and the future we have ahead of ourselves!! Bring it on 2015!!!



The rooms at Cliffside are adorable. We loved our stay and hope to return again...even just for that killer of a view!!



Happy anniversary to the man I want beside me every night for the rest of forever <3








No comments:

Post a Comment