Sunday, January 4, 2015

Weekend at Brian Head

This past weekend we got invited to spend the night at a Condo on Brian Head. The condo was beautiful and the whether was perfect. We played games Friday night and played in the snow all day Saturday.  A few of us stayed a little longer so Ryan and Ethan could go boarding. Without fail they both came back injured. Luckily nothing too serious! I love spending time with these friends we've grown so close to. I especially loved having Shayli and Tyson there as well to meet our friends and make some new friendships. Don't get me wrong, I love all our friends single or married... but having married friends is so convenient and fun.








  

The condo was so nice and cozy. Such a beautiful condo and a fun place to hangout! So grateful for the Pugsley family for letting us stay here...They are such generous people!  Ethan and I always say, one day we hope to have the means to have money and nice things to share with others and somehow bless their lives!


Ethan is always trying to take pictures of me, I just wish I was photogenic even an ounce.  
(But I'll be honest, I love that he loves to take them for whatever reason.)



This husband of mine is such a dare devil. He's always gotta try the scariest, fastest, route...even if I disagree. ;P


 

Two things I love: Weekends & Friends. Put them together in one week and I'm set!!



No comments:

Post a Comment