Sunday, July 26, 2015

Vegas

Have I mentioned I have  the best husband? Well I do!! The day after he got home he told me to pack my bags because he had booked us a place in Vegas for the weekend. After a month being apart he decided we just needed at least a weekend to ourselves with no distractions. And man was he right. Before we took off for the weekend we headed up to New Harmony to visit family. One of our favorite things to do up in New Harmony is going out on the razor. That tiny town is definitely finding a spot in my heart.


First off, Vegas isn't ever your first weekend destination spot for Mormons, but we sure found plenty of good clean fun! E has never been and experienced the Las Vegas strip so having been there a few times I took him 1. during the day (never would we be caught dead on the strip at night, for good reason) 2. we hit up all the classic strip must sees. From the M&M factory, Coke factory, all the way up to the stratosphere. Ethan suggested we go shopping for early birthday gifts and would not let me leave until I found something at each store. I mostly chose out new jewelry and to be honest Ethan chose out almost everything.  I must say he's got great taste, lucky me!

 


I love traveling with my husband. I don't know what it is about traveling but it always brings us closer together and makes us feel like we are just first dating all over again!  Being in Vegas always makes me grateful for the life we have, for the Gospel that we have, and for the family that we have. We have so much joy and love in our live that some of those people will never imagine possible. I love my husband and I was so grateful that he took the initiative and planned the whole weekend. It totally made me feel special. Love you babe. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great hubby! So glad you guys got to get away and enjoy some alone time! :)

    ReplyDelete