Thursday, July 2, 2015

WEEK TWO

Week two. It's been a bit rough I'll admit. Not quite halfway but I'm getting there! Some days are definitely easier than others, but I'm learning the trick is to stay busy! Very busy!! Good news...I GOT MY FIRST LETTER!!!! Also I found pictures of him online from this past week and found out he'll get to have his phone on the fourth of July! :) Totally made my week getting a letter and seeing actual proof he's alive and ok! Can you see him?



Last Friday was one to remember! I can't tell you how long it has been since the old gang has been together! We took out the jet ski's and kayaks to Sand Hallow on a perfect sunny day!  It was so much fun to visit and catch up on life with these ladies! I've known these girls since we were little, some even when we were in diapers. Excited to see where we all go in life! 


The weeks not complete until you do a craft! Shayli found these window panes at her grandparents old cabin, dating back about 100 years!! We sanded them down and added a fresh coat of paint to freshen them up. Now we plan to add a new wreath for every holiday! I love shabby chic decor. Can't wait to see it hanging in my house.  I love my sisters and I love doing crafts...Two perfect ways to keep myself distracted!


Our little naked craft buddy, we're starting her young! 



I can't wait to hear from my soldier this weekend and am looking forward to the plans for this week! I can do hard things!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment