Thursday, October 19, 2017

Happy Birthday Handsome


** H A P P Y  26TH  B I R T H D A Y   E T H A N **

Am I dreaming or are you becoming more and more handsome every year!? Officially 26, closer to 30 than 20 you old man! Every birthday of yours, I am reminded of how lucky I am to spend my life with a partner like you.

This last year alone has been a big one for us...

➔You graduated from College with your Bachelors in Business and an IT Minor. 

➜ You accepted a full-time job for a company called Printer Logic

➜ You commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the Army National Guard. 

➜We created a precious baby girl to join our family this year!

➜We bought our first house in St.George, Ut 

➜We tour apart that new house and created a home - with so much help from our families.  

➜We moved 2,059 miles away from our family + home to live on base at Fort Gordon, GA

➜You started your 18-week Signals Officer Course.

➜You've survived living with a pregnant woman for almost 9 months

As your birthday approaches every year, I find myself filled with anxiety. How can I best show you how much you are appreciated? What in the world can I buy you to show you how much you are loved? Are there even enough words to properly express to you how much you mean to me?I am the luckiest woman in the world because I have you! I truly believe you are the best thing that has ever happened to me on this side of eternity.


As the time for baby Janson draws near, I've felt my heart skip a beat with just the thought of you becoming a daddy. The way you already talk about how perfect she'll be and how much she'll love you. You will take such good care of her because of how well you've taken care of me. You are convinced, with good reason, that you will be her absolute favorite. I can totally see this daddy-daughter relationship that so many people will be craving for themselves. 

Thank you for the blessing of being your wife and making me a mommy! I knew I loved you when "home" went from being a place to being with YOU. 
Happy birthday handsome husband. 


No comments:

Post a Comment