Wednesday, November 1, 2017

36 WEEKS

36 Weeks

Down to the last month of pregnancy?!?!? Woah!!

Baby is the size of:
  Baby girl is the size of a papaya and somewhere close to 19 inches and 6 lbs. I think she feels as though she's running out of room and making the most of her movements while she can! 
 Symptoms:
  •  I'm afraid Heartburn will always be first on this list! Luckily, IF I avoid too much sugar or chocolate it's bearable with the stronger meds my doctor prescribed.
  • My body is getting a lot slower and doing somewhat of a waddle as the baby is starting to descend.
  • I believe she is already a little feisty! She absolutely hates it when my belly touches anything. Especially laying in bed next to Ethan, she'll literally kick him if my belly touches his back. She also tried to kick the doctors monitor off my belly when he was checking the heartbeat last week. ;)
  • I am tired now...ALL THE TIME! I never do feel like I've had enough sleep. 
  • I've noticed the soreness set in each day as my body is loosening up and getting ready to have this baby! 
  • My feet/legs fall asleep really easily. I lost the ability to cross my legs a month or two ago, but if I have my foot underneath me on the chair, it falls asleep almost immediately. 

Best moment this week:
  • Getting to have our last ultrasound and see her adorable little profile while sucking her thumb! The main goal of this ultrasound was to make sure baby was in fact head down and no intervention would be needed to flip her. Thank heavens she was head down and face up! Let's hope she stays that way!
  • We celebrated our last Halloween as a family of 2.5. Part of me wishes she was here to dress up but the other part is glad she will be almost one this time next year and much more fun during all the holidays! 
  • We received our breast pump + all of the supplies for FREE from Tricare. What a blessing military insurance has been for us and this pregnancy. :) Now just keeping our fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly with breastfeeding. 
  • We, baby + me, survived accompanying dad in a Suicide Awareness Walk for a service project. It rained on us the entire walk but that really seemed to fit the mood of the event. 


Next Doctors Appointment:

Tuesday, November 7th, 2017 
@ Fort Gordon Hospital 
(the first of weekly appointments!)

Extras from this week:

  • At my 36 week checkup, my Doctor informed me that I can have my membranes stripped on week 38. Basically, two more weeks and things are gonna get real!
  • We went out with some friends for Karaoke last weekend and Ethan had no problem getting up there on stage! He LOVES karaoke!

COUNTDOWNS:

      To baby:        To Graduation:     Parents Coming:
27 Days +/-        36 days            33 days

No comments:

Post a Comment