Monday, November 27, 2017

39 W E E K S

 39 Weeks


Baby is the size of:
  Baby girl is about the size of a small pumpkin! She is fully grown now, is just about ready to be born and is now considered to be full term! Baby is probably between 19-21 inches tall and anywhere from 7-8 lbs
 Symptoms:
  •  I find that I'm most sore after siting/laying for a while or after coming back from walks. So basically what I'm saying is...I'm always sore!! 
  • As for contractions, either I haven't really had any OR mine just feel like mild cramping. They come and go but nothing is lasting or progressing at this point. If I'm lucky like my mom was, mild cramping is all I'll ever feel! Only time will tell I guess. 
  • We are still out curbing and walking at least once a day! Ethan can be a real brutal walking/curbing coach...jk but he really just wants her to come! 
  • At last weeks appointment I wasn't effaced at all but I was dilated to a 1.5. I know that's not much, but at least it's progress. Fingers crossed I'm dilated even more this week! 
  • I finally measured at 37 weeks so I didn't need an ultrasound after all. Odds are she'll just be small or I just measure weird. 
  • After getting my membranes stripped last week, I cramped for a day or so but they never progressed past that. I will say, it didn't really hurt at all. Uncomfortable? Yes. Hurt/Painful? No. At this weeks appointment I will be getting them stripped again and hope for the best!
Next Doctor Appointment:

Tuesday, November 27th, 2017 
@ Fort Gordon Hospital
with a new Dr. because mine is out of town for the week!

Best moment this week:

  • On Saturday Ethan and I went on what could possibly be our last date because he will be in the field all this week so the next time I really see him could be on our way to the hospital. We went and tried this ice cream shop called the Pink Dipper that had been recommended to us and a walk at a place called Brick Pond Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment