Saturday, October 24, 2015

The last of the leaves!


Oh fall, how I love you! I have been craving the mountains lately. Literally craving them. Believe it or not but I have been getting slight anxiety thinking I might miss them. Friday Shay and I usually both have work off so we decided we better start making the most of them together. Yesterday, we dressed warm, packed up the car, and took off to Kolob to find the leaves. I say "find" because we seriously had to go search for the last few bunches of yellow leaves left on the trees. We did a little hiking, a little trespassing, and eventually found what we were looking for. A beautiful field of yellow! Since I had my camera Shay and I decided to take a few pictures of each other just for the heck of it. Mostly because we both hate getting our pictures taken but we are the only ones who can say "Eh, no make a different face!" haha without offending each other because duh, we are twins.




Beautiful fall weather, brilliant yellow leaves, and the best of company! Already looking forward to our next friday funday adventure with this lady!








No comments:

Post a Comment