Saturday, October 3, 2015

Dixie Homecoming Parade

Last Saturday Ethan was part of  the Dixie University homecoming parade for his ROTC club. My mom rounded up the grand-kids to cheer for uncle Ethan and collect WWAAAYYY too much candy! The kids loved all the floats, cars, bands, and people especially the ones throwing candy! Berkley especially adored the princesses (homecoming royalty) who made it a point to wave right at her and blow her kisses. She was in heaven!! Fifty five floats later and uncle Ethan finally made it to us. To be honest I think the kids were more excited to see Uncle EE than the candy he had for them. I caught a cute exchange between Liam and Ethan on camera. Liam saw him coming so he grabbed some candy out of his bag and tried to hand it to Ethan as Ethan was handing candy to him. Such a sweet boy!  The kids got candy and I got a kiss <3 

           

            

              

              

 Liam wasn't too sure of everything going on. We usually had to push him out to go get the candy. He was always happy to just have Brayden go collect all the candy for the both of them!

 I love my mom who supports us in everything, even silly little parades! It was so much fun to have her and the nieces and nephews to watch the parade with instead of sitting alone. I am also grateful for my handsome man in uniform. I adore him and all his hard work!


No comments:

Post a Comment