Sunday, October 18, 2015

Birthday Boy & Music Festival Security

October is by far one of my favorite months. Not necessarily for Halloween (not a huge fan) but for the fall weather change and for the day I get to celebrate my favorite person. Ethan is now the big 24 and man does that feel weird. I can't believe he is almost a quarter of a century old. Sadly, I had to work on his birthday this year but I think I still managed to show him a good day. I woke up and decorated the house with balloons all over the floor, presents on the table, and cinnamon rolls in the oven. Lucky for him, he had the day off so he got to sleep in, play video games, watch movies all day, and go to lunch with a friend. That night we took him out to dinner with family and friends at this new pizza place in Washington called Riggati's Wood Fired Pizza. Very good pizza and very good company!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the man who still gives me butterflies, keeps me smiling and makes loving so easy! You deserve to be spoiled everyday but especially today! I love you madly babe <3


 In Hurricane on Sunday we made him a birthday cake, which to no surprise, the little grandkids blew out his candles before we even finished singing to him. Luckily Ethan thought it was funny and didn't care.


Last Saturday Ethan was assigned to help with security at the St. George second annual music festival. He told me if I wanted to see him at all that weekend I might as well go with him and I'm glad I did. We wore bright orange vests, communicated via walky-talkies and totally felt legit. ;) Shannon and Steve were babysitting Desmond for the weekend and joined us for the main event...Howard Jones. Don't know who that is? That's ok, me either! Apparently he was real popular about 30 years ago and still thinks he is today. He had all these special requirements for the security. Which I thought were funny since we, some college aged ROTC members were all the security he got. However, he did do pretty great and made for a fun day!


My man and his cheesy cheesy grin!


 The whole gang!

#teamjanson #jansonsecurity #Jansondoyoucopy #comeinjanson


No comments:

Post a Comment